Our Lions Mane Sake broth has been so popular as a Ramen base and soup base that we haven't been able to keep up with packaging the accoutrements so we are offering it as a concentrated broth for you to enjoy as you wish. This is a concentrate of Lion's Mane, meaning we actually simmer the mushrooms for a full day and then puree them to liquid, and then return them to the stock; it is a two day process. You can cut this concentrate with wine, a different stock (chicken or veg), or water to taste. It tastes delicious as is, as well, it is just highly concentrated Lion's Mane.
- By itself as a hot soup (my favorite way to enjoy)
- Add some yummy greens like dinosaur kale, bok choy, spinach, etc
- Add noodles and veggies, chili oil and make your own Mushroom Ramen
- You can even turn this into a Mushroom Cream sauce for pasta
- Use it as a base for any dish that involves a stock: chicken noodle, chicken and dumplings, poached fish, or tofu.
Lion's Mane may protect against dementia, anxiety, depression; repairs nerve damage; anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, & immune-boosting abilities.